Mushrooms benefits that you may not have known before.
Many countries around the world. It has use to make food and medicine since ancient times. Until now, mushrooms are an industry worth billions of dollars. Each year, 900 pounds of mushrooms grown. The country with the largest cultivation of mushrooms is China. Report from ufabet https://ufabet999.com
It doesn’t matter how you eat mushrooms, raw or cooked. Mushrooms are still a valuable food. and provides benefits to the body and the following 6 benefits. This is consider to almost unbelievable value of mushrooms.
- Mushrooms contain important components that help fight cancer. In 2010, a study was publishe in the journal Experimental Biology and Medicine. Five types of mushrooms were test: maitake mushrooms, crimini mushrooms, brown button mushrooms. Oyster and white button mushrooms have found to have properties. That fight the growth of breast cancer cells. In addition, it was found. That Japanese shiitake mushrooms contain lentinan, a type of Mughal sugar. This increases the chance of survival for some cancer patients while undergoing chemotherapy, although Lentinan does not directly kill cancer cells. But it improves the efficiency of the immune system. Which slows down the growth of the tumor. It also kills viruses and microorganisms. Can directly tested in the laboratory.
- Mushrooms enhance the functioning of the body’s immune system. We already know that Lentinan can stimulate the immune system to be effective. In addition, it has found that Beta-glucan, which is a sugar found in fungal cells. It helps the immune system as well. Lentinan comes from shiitake mushrooms, but Beta-glucan is found in many common mushrooms.
- Mushrooms help reduce blood fat. In general, mushrooms do not contain cholesterol. and also has fiber That helps reduce cholesterol levels as well. In 2012, a study was conducted and results were reported in the international journal Medicinal Mushrooms. That pink Oyster mushrooms reduced the amount of fat in the blood and LDL bad cholesterol in laboratory rats with high levels of cholesterol in the blood. can be tall. As for shiitake mushrooms, they contain ingredients that help with liver function. Expel cholesterol from blood vessels Prevents blood clots and maintains normal blood pressure levels. Including stimulating the circulatory system to work better.
- Mushrooms are high in vitamins B and D. They are one of the few foods that contain vitamin D, which is usually Our skin produces vitamin D when exposed to sunlight. It is report that buttons and crimini mushrooms have high amounts of vitamin D. That crimini mushrooms It is also high in other vitamins. Including vitamin B 12, which is necessary for those who eat vegetarian food. Because such vitamins found in meat, vitamin B is consider important. Because it helps bring food in to provide energy to the body, while vitamin D helps our body absorb calcium. Make bones strong
- Mushrooms help fight inflammation. Mushrooms help fight free radicals. Helps reduce inflammation in the body. Reishi mushroom is a mushroom that Asian people have used to make medicine for thousands of years. Because it reduces inflammation. Additionally, additional studies have found that It has many other benefits, such as fighting germs, reducing inflammation, and reducing allergy symptoms. Slow down the growth of cancer.
- Mushrooms are useful in treating cancer patients. A Johns Hopkins University study and follow-up found that 80 cancer patients were suffering from anxiety, anxiety, stress, and fear of death. They were given medication containing 200 types mushrooms. And found that 80 percent of them He felt better. Think more positively Interact better with people around you and those providing care.