Every time we enter the Vegetarian Festival , we have to start preparing food to stock up at home. Prepare to observe the precepts, think well, speak well. and get used to abstaining from eating meat. But Vegetarian is not just about abstaining from meat. Because vegetarianism and vegetarianism have other differences that you should be aware of.
Vegetarians can not eat both, including
- Meat and food containing animal ingredients or meat such as fish sauce (fermented from fish), shrimp paste, crab sticks (contains fish meat)
There are many types of vegetarians, including:
- Vegetarians can abstain from eating meat and food containing animal ingredients. But you can eat animal products. Such as cow’s milk, chicken eggs, yogurt from cow’s milk, milk chocolate, etc.
- Pure vegetarianism or veganism means eating only vegetables, fruits, and plant products. Including supporting products produced from plants. Such as clothing, cosmetics, consumer products to reduce animal harassment as much as possible. (but can eat pungent vegetables therefore not as strict as vegetarianism)UFABET
- Raw Vegan is choosing to eat fresh fruits and vegetables that have not been cooked through heat to maintain the full nutritional value. Some groups also choose to eat fruits that fall naturally from the trees.
- Macrobiotic Vegetarianism is choosing to eat fruits and vegetables that are grown locally. no pesticides or pesticides And do not abstain from meat 100%. But can eat it weekly. Emphasis on fish and seafood in appropriate quantities.